High Country Gardens Photo Contest
Help Us Choose A Winner
There is nothing quite like the grandeur of the late season garden. Migrating monarchs and hummingbirds are searching for nectar, while bumblebees are busy preparing for winter. The late evening glow catches the light of the last blooms of the season. Thank you to everyone who submitted photos! We love to see your gardens thriving and full of life.
See the finalists and cast your vote below.
Use the form below to submit your vote:
See the winner of our Summer 2022 Photo Contest!
Enter Our Fall Photo Contest!
You've worked hard planning, planting, and caring for your garden. Now you can share the results to inspire other gardeners - and for your chance to win big from High Country Gardens. Submit a photo of your perennial garden, your new alternative lawn, naturally beautiful wildflowers, or your favorite plant pairings. Did you capture any photos of hummingbirds, bees, or songbirds visiting your garden? We love to see your gardens thriving and full of life.
Thank you so much to the gardeners who shared photos this spring. We enjoy seeing what's thriving in your yard - and seeing the bees, butterflies, and other wildlife (or pets) enjoying your plants. Cast your vote below to help us choose the grand prize winner.
Photo Contest Details
We will award a $100 Grand Prize to one winner, and $50 Prizes for the runners-up. The winners will be contacted via email, and prizes will be awarded in the form of digital High Country Gardens Gift Certificates.
- Submit your photos through Sunday, December 11, 2022.
- Finalists will be announced by Friday, December 16, 2022. Each finalist will be notified by email, so you can share your photo when it's time to vote.
- Voting for the Grand Prize Winner will be open until Monday, January 2, 2023.
- The Grand Prize Winner and Runners Up will be announced the week of January 9, 2022. Winners will be contacted via email and announced on social media.
- See additional details and "fine print" below.
Tips For Success
- Be sure that your photo is in focus, not blurry, well-composed, and submit a high-quality image file.
- In the description, please let us know which plant varieties are featured in your photos to help with proper plant identification.
- If you know the species of the pollinator in your picture, be sure to include it in the description too.
- See Six Tips For Good Garden Photography with professional photographer Saxon Holt
Use The Form Below To Submit Your Photos
- To help us stay organized, our form allows one photo at a time. You are welcome to submit as many photos as you'd like! We recommend no more than 5 photos per person.
Winning Photos Archive
Photo Contest Details
By submitting a photograph, you represent, acknowledge, and warrant that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by you, and that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
You retain all ownership rights to the photos you submit. By submitting a photo, you hereby grant High Country Gardens, and American Meadows, Inc. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the photo in connection with the High Country Gardens/American Meadows website and its successors' and affiliates' business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the High Country Gardens/American Meadows Website and derivative works thereof, in any media formats and through any media channels, including the High Country Gardens catalog, as well as distributing to press outlets, including print and websites.
You may enter as many photos as you wish. Images should be high resolution--greater than 1mb and in .jpg format. If the images total more than 25mb, please use separate entries.
One gift certificate valued at $100 will be awarded to the first place winner, as decided by popular customer vote. Grand Prize winner and Runners Up will be notified by email. Prizes will take the form of a digital gift card. Prizes have no cash value and can only be used to purchase products from High Country Gardens, either via the highcountrygardens.com website or over the phone.