Three leaf sumac is a tough colorful native shrub with chartreuse spring flowers, red summer ripening fruit and colorful fall foliage in shades of yellow, orange and red. Drought res...Learn MoreRhus trilobata Three-Leaf Sumac Rhus trilobataRegular Price $11.99 Sale $9.59Per Plant - 5" PotYou save: 20%Three leaf sumac is a tough colorful native shrub with chartreuse spring flowers, red summer ripening fruit and colorful fall foliage in shades of yellow, orange and red. Drought resistant/drought tolerant plant (xeric).Learn More
Ribes aureum (commonly known as Black Currant or Golden Currant) is a Western native plant, valued for its large, black edible fruit. Drought resistant/drought tolerant plant (xeric)...Learn More
Offering unique and exclusive perennial plants has been the foundation of how High Country Gardens' has built its reputation. Our plants are chosen for their beauty, hardiness, and their ability to create natural habitat. We are particularly well known for our drought resistant/drought tolerant perennials (xeric plants), that once established will need very little water to thrive. We have hundreds of water-thrifty and native plants to choose from, many developed exclusively for High Country Gardens by our founder and chief horticulturist, David Salman.Shop Perennials flower
- Enjoy richly colored flowers and soothing fragrance.
- Choose French-hybrid varieties to fill large spaces, English dwarf varieties for small spaces.
- Lavender is drought resistant and thrives in hot, sunny sites with fast-draining soils.
- Premium plants, care instructions, and garden maps make planting simple.
- Professional horticulturist-designed gardens feature plants with complementary colors, textures, heights, and growing requirements.
- Reserve yours now - we sell out every season!
How to Grow Perennials
Easy Garden Design
How Our Plants Are Shipped
Shop PerennialsView Perennials A-Z
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.