For a stunning visual effect, choose your favorite wildflower seed species. By selecting seeds with varying bloom times, you'll ensure multiple bloom events throughout the season. These wildflower species are easy-to-grow and do well in a variety of soil and moisture conditions. You can plant a single variety, add a variety to one of our wildflower mixtures, or create your own custom mix.
All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed and come with complete planting instructions. For best results, sow in early spring or fall and on direct soil. Learn more about Planting Wildflowers!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
Creates a luminous show with brilliantly orange blooms into the fall months. Famous in California but will grow anywhere. Annual....Learn MoreCalifornia Poppy Seeds (Eschscholzia) California Poppy Seeds Eschscholzia californicaAs low as $9.95Per 1/4 PoundCreates a luminous show with brilliantly orange blooms into the fall months. Famous in California but will grow anywhere. Annual.Learn More
- Wild Petunia Seeds
- Butterfly Weed Seeds (Asclepias)
- Wild Ginger Seeds (Asarum)
- Bush's Poppy Mallow Seeds (Callirhoe)
- Common Milkweed Seeds (Asclepias)
- Turtlehead Seeds (Chelone)
- Blue Flag Iris Seeds
- Swamp Milkweed Seeds (Asclepias)
- Blue Eyed Grass Seeds
- Anise Hyssop Seeds (Agastache)
- Blue Cardinal Flower Seeds (Lobelia)
- Soapwort Seeds (Saponaria)
- Big Leaf Aster Seeds
- Indian Paintbrush Seeds (Castilleja)
- Bee Balm Seeds (Monarda)
- Oriental Poppy Seeds (Papaver)
- Eastern Red Columbine Seeds (Aquilegia)
- Cardinal Flower Seeds (Lobelia)
- Monarch Butterfly Perennial Wildflower Seed Collection
- Rocky Mountain Bee Plant Seeds (Cleome)
- Sea Shells Cosmos Seed Mix
- Bells Of Ireland Seeds
- Baby Blue Eyes Seeds
- Scarlet Sage Seeds (Salvia)