FIND THE RIGHT PLANTS FOR YOUR GARDEN
FLOWER BULBS BY ADVANTAGES
Fall-Planted Bulb Collections
Habitat & Wildlife Plants
Low Water Plants
Grow a sustainable lawn that is green, resilient, drought-tolerant and can handle just about anything.
The perfect solution to high traffic areas.
Compare grass types with our lawn comparison chart.
OTHER REGIONAL MIXES
POLLINATOR SEED MIXES
1. Choose a spot on your property that receives at least 6 hours of sun per day.
2. Prepare your soil by clearing the area of all existing growth.
3. Mix the Wildflower seeds with sand for better visibility.
4. After spreading the seed, we recommend compressing the seed into the soil.
5. After planting, give the area a good water.
Pre-Planned Gardens are sold out for spring 2019. Check back after June 18th to order Pre-Planned Gardens for Fall planting.
We first introduced our "Gardens in a Box" over a decade ago and despite our efforts, we sell out every season.
What’s included in a pre-planned garden?
PERENNIAL PLANT COLLECTIONS
Great plants to solve gardening challenges.
Professionally-designed flower bulb collections that will combine beautifully.
EAST & MIDWEST COLLECTIONS
You have entered an invalid zip code, please check your zip code and try again.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.