Wildflowers are the perfect choice for you and the environment! From patio pots to large meadows, wildflowers provide low-care color all season long while also supporting pollinators, preventing erosion and naturally enriching your soils. No garden or field is complete without wildflowers to add color and variety. Wildflower seeds can be planted on their own or mixed with grass seeds. All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed and come with complete planting instructions. Learn more about planting wildflowers!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
A true staple of any garden or meadow, these versatile, drought-tolerant plants light up the summer landscape with their sunny golden blooms....Learn MoreBlack Eyed Susan Seeds (Rudbeckia) Black Eyed Susan Seeds Rudbeckia hirtaAs low as $15.99 Sale $12.79Per 1/4 PoundA true staple of any garden or meadow, these versatile, drought-tolerant plants light up the summer landscape with their sunny golden blooms.
- Anise Hyssop Seeds (Agastache)
- Indian Paintbrush Seeds (Castilleja)
- Pollinator Sampler Seed Packets
- Sea Shells Cosmos Seed Mix
- Sweet William Seeds (Dianthus)
- Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Dwarf Double Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Bells Of Ireland Seeds
- Rare Intermountain Native Wildflower Seed Mix
- Texas Bluebonnet & Indian Paintbrush Seed Combo
- Southwest Native Revegetation Seed Collection
- Texas Plume Seeds (Ipomopsis)
- Desert Penstemon Seeds
- Siberian Wallflower Seeds (Cheiranthus)