Wildflowers are the perfect choice for you and the environment! From patio pots to large meadows, wildflowers provide low-care color all season long while also supporting pollinators, preventing erosion and naturally enriching your soils. No garden or field is complete without wildflowers to add color and variety. Wildflower seeds can be planted on their own or mixed with grass seeds. All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed and come with complete planting instructions. Learn more about planting wildflowers!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
Known for bright, cheerful flowers that have drooping petals, Grey Headed Coneflower is a native to the plains and will tolerate most growing conditions. Perennial....Learn MoreGrey Headed Coneflower Seeds Grey Headed Coneflower Seeds Ratibida pinnataAs low as $25.95 Sale $23.35Per 1/4 PoundKnown for bright, cheerful flowers that have drooping petals, Grey Headed Coneflower is a native to the plains and will tolerate most growing conditions. Perennial.
- Wild Ginger Seeds (Asarum)
- Blue Flag Iris Seeds
- Blue Eyed Grass Seeds
- Anise Hyssop Seeds (Agastache)
- Soapwort Seeds (Saponaria)
- Shooting Star Seeds
- Indian Paintbrush Seeds (Castilleja)
- Oriental Poppy Seeds (Papaver)
- Cardinal Flower Seeds (Lobelia)
- Pollinator Sampler Seed Packets
- Love Lies Bleeding Seeds (Amaranthus)
- Sea Shells Cosmos Seed Mix
- Sweet William Seeds (Dianthus)
- Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Dwarf Double Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Bells Of Ireland Seeds
- Baby Blue Eyes Seeds
- Texas Bluebonnet & Indian Paintbrush Seed Combo
- Southwest Native Revegetation Seed Collection
- California Poppy & Baby Blue Eyes Seed Combo
- Texas Plume Seeds (Ipomopsis)
- Palmer's Penstemon Seeds
- Desert Penstemon Seeds
- Siberian Wallflower Seeds (Cheiranthus)