Wildflowers are the perfect choice for you and the environment! From patio pots to large meadows, wildflowers provide low-care color all season long while also supporting pollinators, preventing erosion and naturally enriching your soils. No garden or field is complete without wildflowers to add color and variety. Wildflower seeds can be planted on their own or mixed with grass seeds. All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed and come with complete planting instructions. Learn more about planting wildflowers!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
Chelone glabra (Turtlehead) is a white flowered native with tall spikes of snapdragon-like flowers in late summer that attract butterflies....Learn MoreTurtlehead Seeds (Chelone) Turtlehead Seeds Chelone glabra$3.95 Sale $3.75Sale Price I Save 5%Per PacketChelone glabra (Turtlehead) is a white flowered native with tall spikes of snapdragon-like flowers in late summer that attract butterflies.
- Wild Ginger Seeds (Asarum)
- Anise Hyssop Seeds (Agastache)
- Pollinator Sampler Seed Packets
- Sea Shells Cosmos Seed Mix
- Sweet William Seeds (Dianthus)
- Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Dwarf Double Sunflower Seeds (Helianthus)
- Bells Of Ireland Seeds
- Texas Bluebonnet & Indian Paintbrush Seed Combo
- Southwest Native Revegetation Seed Collection
- Texas Plume Seeds (Ipomopsis)
- Desert Penstemon Seeds
- Siberian Wallflower Seeds (Cheiranthus)