Call Us:(800) 925-9387
Send Us a Message
FIND THE RIGHT PLANTS FOR YOUR GARDEN
FLOWER BULBS BY ADVANTAGES
Habitat & Wildlife Plants
Low Water Plants
Grow a sustainable lawn that is green, resilient, drought-tolerant and can handle just about anything.
PET & KID FRIENDLY LAWNS
New For Your Lawn
Compare grass types with our lawn comparison chart.
WESTERN SEED MIXES
OTHER REGIONAL WILDFLOWER MIXES
POLLINATOR SEED MIXES
1. Choose a spot on your property that receives at least 6 hours of sun per day.
2. Prepare your soil by clearing the area of all existing growth.
3. Mix the Wildflower seeds with sand for better visibility.
4. After spreading the seed, we recommend compressing the seed into the soil.
5. After planting, give the area a good water.
We first introduced our "Gardens in a Box" over a decade ago and despite our efforts, we sell out every season.
What’s included in a pre-planned garden?
PERENNIAL PLANT COLLECTIONS
EAST & MIDWEST COLLECTIONS
Our waterwise plants are selected for their colorful flowers, interesting foliage, durable garden performance, and habitat friendly nature.
Shop the Advanced Sale to save big on fall-planted flower bulbs for your garden!
Shop our new sustainable lawn solution!
Use code SHIPFREE at checkout to get your $100+ order shipped free | Shop Now