FIND THE RIGHT PLANTS FOR YOUR GARDEN
FLOWER BULBS BY ADVANTAGES
Habitat & Wildlife Plants
Low Water Plants
Grow a sustainable lawn that is green, resilient, drought-tolerant and can handle just about anything.
Compare grass types with our lawn comparison chart.
OTHER REGIONAL MIXES
POLLINATOR SEED MIXES
1. Choose a spot on your property that receives at least 6 hours of sun per day.
2. Prepare your soil by clearing the area of all existing growth.
3. Mix the Wildflower seeds with sand for better visibility.
4. After spreading the seed, we recommend compressing the seed into the soil.
5. After planting, give the area a good water.
We first introduced our "Gardens in a Box" over a decade ago and despite our efforts, we sell out every season.
What’s included in a pre-planned garden?
PERENNIAL PLANT COLLECTIONS
EAST & MIDWEST COLLECTIONS