Our Rosy Trio Valerian Collection (Centranthus) features a trio of tough, waterwise perennials with beautiful red, white, and pink flowers. Centranthus, also called Jupiter’s Beard...Learn MoreRosy Trio Valerian Collection (Centranthus) Rosy Trio Valerian Collection (Centranthus)$91.91Per Collection of 9Our Rosy Trio Valerian Collection (Centranthus) features a trio of tough, waterwise perennials with beautiful red, white, and pink flowers. Centranthus, also called Jupiter’s Beard or Valerian, has clusters of flowers over deep green foliage. Durable, low maintenance blooms last for the whole summer, attracting butterflies while resisting deer and rabbits. Centranthus is easy to grow and will naturalize and spread, making them perfect for cottage gardens, meadows, or hard-to-reach hillsides that you’d like to fill with rosy colors and pollinators. Prohibited in CA, WA, or OR, where it is known to behave aggressively. Collection of 9 plants.Learn More
Oriental poppies (Papaver orientale) are the royal family of the early summer garden. Their large (3-6") tissue paper-like flowers offer a translucent, almost glowing presence that i...Learn MoreOriental Poppy Collection (Papaver) Oriental Poppy Collection (Papaver)$91.91Per Collection of 9Oriental poppies (Papaver orientale) are the royal family of the early summer garden. Their large (3-6") tissue paper-like flowers offer a translucent, almost glowing presence that is breathtaking to behold. Fuzzy foliage will turn brown after flowering and disappear, to reappear in early fall. Our collection features 3 plants of each variety shown: Papaver orientale ‘Brilliant’, ‘Prince of Orange’, and ‘Beauty of Livermere’.Learn More
Pre-Planned Gardens: We first introduced our "Gardens in a Box" over a decade ago and despite our efforts, we sell out every season. The plants, the instructions, the map. We do everything but dig the holes! Our Pre-Planned Gardens have been professionally designed by some of the biggest names in horticulture: our founder David Salman and garden designer Lauren Springer Ogden. The pre-planned gardens arrive with our premium plants, care instructions and garden maps, to make planting simple! Learn More: How To Plant Your High Country Gardens Pre-Planned Garden.
Collections: Solve gardening challenges with our collections. While they don't come with gardening maps, they do make it easy to choose the right group of plants for your garden.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
- Autumn Magic Pollinator Collection
- Fragrant Blooms Collection
- Long Blooming Collection For The East & Midwest
- Cold Hardy Succulent Collection
- Salvia Collection II
- Made For Shade Collection
- Native Wildscape Collection
- Drought Resistant Groundcover Collection
- O'Keeffe-Inspired Calla Lily Mix
- Classic Container Bulb Collection
- Years Of Blooms Bulb Collection
- Welcoming Walkway Bulb Collection
- Endless Allium Bulb Collection
- Early Spring Blooming Bulb Collection
- 25th Anniversary Cacti Collection
- Everblooming Echinacea Collection
- Late-Season Color Collection For The East & Midwest
- Late-Season Color Collection For The West
- Bold Bouquet Flower Bulb Collection
- Allergy Friendly Flower Bulb Collection
- Jumbo Blooms Flower Bulb Collection
- Spring Delight Crocus Bulb Collection
- Multiplying Mini Tulip Bulb Collection
- Stranger Than Fiction Flower Bulb Collection