Our ‘Swamp Milkweed Collection’ is the perfect start to your butterfly garden, rain garden, stream bed, or anywhere you want to see beautiful flowers and pollinators in wet soil....Learn MoreSwamp Milkweed Collection Swamp Milkweed Collection Asclepias incarnata CollectionRegular Price $31.97 Sale $30.37Per Collection of 3You save: 5%Our ‘Swamp Milkweed Collection’ is the perfect start to your butterfly garden, rain garden, stream bed, or anywhere you want to see beautiful flowers and pollinators in wet soil. Pink and white flowers on tall stems with lovely long green leaves look beautiful in large plantings, or paired with other tall perennials. In fall, look for plentiful silky-haired seeds. Asclepias incarnata (also known as Rose Milkweed) is a native perennial, and the sole host plant of Monarch Butterflies. In time, this deer resistant plants will spread and naturalize to help your pollinator garden grow! Collection of 3 plants.Learn More
The Worry-Free Bee Balm Collection features three native perennial favorites to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. These Monarda are easy-to-grow, deer and rabbit resistant, and d...Learn MoreWorry-Free Bee Balm Collection Worry-Free Bee Balm Collection (Monarda)Regular Price $82.41 Sale $78.28Per Collection of 6You save: 5%The Worry-Free Bee Balm Collection features three native perennial favorites to attract hummingbirds and butterflies. These Monarda are easy-to-grow, deer and rabbit resistant, and developed for disease resistance. Red, raspberry, and lavender-pink flowers add texture and color to your garden, and will naturalize over time. Glossy, aromatic foliage will look great all season. Collection of six plants.Learn More
Pre-Planned Gardens: We first introduced our "Gardens in a Box" over a decade ago and despite our efforts, we sell out every season. The plants, the instructions, the map. We do everything but dig the holes! Our Pre-Planned Gardens have been professionally designed by some of the biggest names in horticulture: our founder David Salman and garden designer Lauren Springer Ogden. The pre-planned gardens arrive with our premium plants, care instructions and garden maps, to make planting simple! Learn More: How To Plant Your High Country Gardens Pre-Planned Garden.
Collections: Solve gardening challenges with our collections. While they don't come with gardening maps, they do make it easy to choose the right group of plants for your garden.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
- Autumn Magic Pollinator Collection
- Fragrant Blooms Collection
- Long Blooming Collection For The East & Midwest
- Cold Hardy Succulent Collection
- Salvia Collection II
- Made For Shade Collection
- Native Wildscape Collection
- Drought Resistant Groundcover Collection
- O'Keeffe-Inspired Calla Lily Mix
- Classic Container Bulb Collection
- Years Of Blooms Bulb Collection
- Welcoming Walkway Bulb Collection
- Endless Allium Bulb Collection
- Early Spring Blooming Bulb Collection
- 25th Anniversary Cacti Collection
- Everblooming Echinacea Collection
- Late-Season Color Collection For The East & Midwest
- Late-Season Color Collection For The West
- Bold Bouquet Flower Bulb Collection
- Allergy Friendly Flower Bulb Collection
- Jumbo Blooms Flower Bulb Collection
- Spring Delight Crocus Bulb Collection
- Multiplying Mini Tulip Bulb Collection
- Stranger Than Fiction Flower Bulb Collection
- South African Citrus Bulb Collection