This pre-planned Container Garden for Full Sun has (1) plant of Blue Boa Agastache, (2) plants of Ultra Violet Salvia and (3) plants of Red Devil Perennial Verbena for a total 6 plants. Each pre-planned gardens comes with a simple planting diagram. Hardy in zones 6 - 9. In zones 4-6, grow with special care. See below.
Container Garden Care:
- Use a premium quality potting mix (NOT garden soil) to fill the container.
- During the growing season, fertilize regularly with a fish emulsion based liquid fertilizer at least twice monthly (at recommended rates on the bottle).
- Deadhead the plants as the flowers fade to keep them tidy and blooming.
- In zones 4,5 and 6, provide winter protection by moving the pots into the garage before night temperatures drop into the low teens/single digits. In warmer zones 7-9, move the pot up against the east or north side of the house to protect the plants from excess sun.
- Indoors or outdoors, water moderately once or twice per month so the soil doesn't get bone dry.
- Leave the plants standing over the winter and clip them back hard in mid-spring before moving the pot outdoors for the next growing season.
|Item Package Size|
Garden of 6 Plants
Container Garden For Full Sun
6, 7, 8
Red, Blue, Purple
Verbena peruviana (Red Devil Verbena): 3-4" tallSalvia 'Ultra Violet': 18-20" tallAgastache Blue Boa: 24" tall
Late spring to early fall
Drought Resistant / Waterwise, Average
|Amount Of Rain|
10 to 20", 20 to 30", 30 to 40"
Attract Hummingbirds, Native, Fragrant Flower / Foliage, Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
High Country Gardens Exclusive, High Country Gardens Introduction
West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
Spring / Summer, Fall
|Ships To Canada|