This collection of part and full shade plants is perfect for the cool, shady spots in your garden. Most of our part-shade perennials prefer morning sun and afternoon shade. If you have morning shade and 6+ hours of afternoon sun, choose a full sun plant. Many of our shade loving perennials are drought resistant/drought tolerant plants (xeric) and also suited for high altitude gardening. Learn more about gardening in the shade by reading Plants For Shade And Part Shade. View only plants for full shade.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
We're sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we've sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Aquilegia siberica
- Aquilegia canadensis Pink Lanterns
- Gwen's Buffalo Clove-Scented Currant (Ribes)
- Turk's Cap Siberian Lily
- Western Wood Lily
- Bluebell Bellflower (Campanula)
- Winky Red and White Columbine
- Blue Ice Bluestar (Amsonia)
- Made For Shade Collection
- Serpentine Columbine
- Monkey Flower (Mimulus)
- Hidcote Blue Comfrey (Symphytum)
- Dwarf Coral Bells
- Nodding Texas Yucca
- Black Currant (Ribes)
- Sweet Woodruff (Gallium)
- Herman's Pride Archangel (Lamiastrum)
- Shade Loving Collection
- Chumby Silky Rock Jasmine (Androsace)
- Summer's Swan Song Ironweed (Vernonia)