To create great plant combos, choose colors that contrast well and plants that bloom at similar times. Here, we've selected cool purple/blue blooms and combined them with bright yellow, orange or red flowers for show-stopping results. Choose from Lavender, Catmint (Nepeta) and Russian Sage (Perovskia) and then add Poppies, Crocosmia, Yarrow or Sulphur Buckwheat and you’ve got a winning combination!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
Perovskia atriplicifolia Blue Spires (Blue Spires Russian Sage) is the best large growing Russian Sage selection blooming with dark blue flower spikes appearing in mid-summer. Though...Learn MoreBlue Spires Russian Sage Blue Spires Russian Sage Perovskia atriplicifolia Blue Spires$10.99 Sale $8.79Sale Price I Save 20%Per Plant - 5" Deep PotPerovskia atriplicifolia Blue Spires (Blue Spires Russian Sage) is the best large growing Russian Sage selection blooming with dark blue flower spikes appearing in mid-summer. Thought to be a hybrid of two species, this plant has amazing vigor and blooms for many months.
- His Majesty Crocosmia
- Lucifer Crocosmia
- Crocosmia Mix
- Princess Louise Oriental Poppy
- Brilliant Oriental Poppy
- Oriental Poppy Collection (Papaver)
- Terracotta Yarrow
- Gentle Giant Sulphur Buckwheat
- Miss Katherine English Lavender
- Anouk Spanish Lavender
- Silver Frost Lavender
- Fred Boutin Hedge Lavender
- Poncha Pass Red Sulphur Buckwheat
- Butterfly Weed (Clay Form)
- Long Blooming Lavender Collection
- Blue Cushion English Lavender
- Hidcote Blue English Lavender
- Pastor's Pride English Lavender
- Gros Bleu French Lavender