To create great plant combos, choose colors that contrast well and plants that bloom at similar times. Here, we've selected cool purple/blue blooms and combined them with bright yellow, orange or red flowers for show-stopping results. Choose from Lavender, Catmint (Nepeta) and Russian Sage (Perovskia) and then add Poppies, Crocosmia, Yarrow or Sulphur Buckwheat and you’ve got a winning combination!
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
Red Velvet is one of the best with it deep rose-red, flat-topped flower heads that hold their color. Deep green, fine textured foliage, this yarrow is sure to attract butterflies whe...Learn MoreRed Velvet Yarrow Red Velvet Yarrow Achillea millefolium Red Velvet$10.99 Sale $8.79Sale Price I Save 20%Per Plant - 5" Deep PotRed Velvet is one of the best with it deep rose-red, flat-topped flower heads that hold their color. Deep green, fine textured foliage, this yarrow is sure to attract butterflies wherever it's planted. Drought resistant/drought tolerant plant (xeric).
- His Majesty Crocosmia
- Lucifer Crocosmia
- Crocosmia Mix
- Princess Louise Oriental Poppy
- Brilliant Oriental Poppy
- Oriental Poppy Collection (Papaver)
- Terracotta Yarrow
- Gentle Giant Sulphur Buckwheat
- Miss Katherine English Lavender
- Anouk Spanish Lavender
- Silver Frost Lavender
- Fred Boutin Hedge Lavender
- Poncha Pass Red Sulphur Buckwheat
- Butterfly Weed (Clay Form)
- Long Blooming Lavender Collection
- Blue Cushion English Lavender
- Hidcote Blue English Lavender
- Pastor's Pride English Lavender
- Gros Bleu French Lavender