Ribes aureum (commonly known as Black Currant or Golden Currant) is a Western native plant, valued for its large, black edible fruit. Drought resistant/drought tolerant plant (xeric)...Learn More
Gracillimus is a superb selection of Chinese Maidenhair grass that blooms with a massive display of copper colored flowers in late summer. The seedheads age to white giving the grass...Learn MoreMiscanthus sinensis Gracillimus Maiden Hair Grass Miscanthus sinensis GracillimusAs low as $12.99 Sale $10.39Per Plant - 3.25" PotGracillimus is a superb selection of Chinese Maidenhair grass that blooms with a massive display of copper colored flowers in late summer. The seedheads age to white giving the grass a wonderful look in fall and early winter.Learn More
Offering unique and exclusive perennial plants has been the foundation of how High Country Gardens' has built its reputation. Our plants are chosen for their beauty, hardiness, and their ability to create natural habitat. We are particularly well known for our drought resistant/drought tolerant perennials (xeric plants), that once established will need very little water to thrive. We have hundreds of water-thrifty and native plants to choose from, many developed exclusively for High Country Gardens by our founder and chief horticulturist, David Salman.Shop Perennials flower
- Unique plants add beauty and interest to your landscape.
- Find a variety of striking colors, outstanding foliage, and interesting blooms.
- Dozens of garden standouts, sure to be a focal point in your garden.
- Easy-to-grow Salvia has fragrant, deer-resistant foliage.
- Long-blooming flowers nurture honey bees and hummingbirds.
- Native western species and hybrids are great for hot, dry climates and lean, well-drained soils.
How to Grow Perennials
Easy Garden Design
How Our Plants Are Shipped
Shop PerennialsView Perennials A-Z
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.