Red Jupiter's Beard is an everblooming Old World wildflower with clusters of tiny dark red flowers held over deep green foliage. A tough, durable plant, it thrives with minimal water...Learn MoreCentranthus ruber Coccineus Jupiter's Beard (Red Valerian) Centranthus ruber CoccineusAs low as $11.99 Sale $10.79Per Plant - 2.5" PotRed Jupiter's Beard is an everblooming Old World wildflower with clusters of tiny dark red flowers held over deep green foliage. A tough, durable plant, it thrives with minimal water and care once established. Great Butterfly plant.Learn More
Offering unique and exclusive perennial plants has been the foundation of how High Country Gardens' has built its reputation. Our plants are chosen for their beauty, hardiness, and their ability to create natural habitat. We are particularly well known for our drought resistant/drought tolerant perennials (xeric plants), that once established will need very little water to thrive. We have hundreds of water-thrifty and native plants to choose from, many developed exclusively for High Country Gardens by our founder and chief horticulturist, David Salman.Shop Perennials flower
- Enjoy their richly colored flowers and soothing fragrance.
- Drought resistant and thrives in hot, sunny sites.
- Important for bees and other pollinators.
- Easy-to-grow Salvia has fragrant, deer-resistant foliage.
- Long-blooming flowers nurture honey bees and hummingbirds.
- Native western species and hybrids are great for hot, dry climates and lean, well-drained soils.
How to Grow Perennials
Easy Garden Design
How Our Plants Are Shipped
Shop PerennialsView Perennials A-Z
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.