Nepeta 'Select Blue' (Select Blue Catmint) is a fantastic xeric perennial with dramatic lavender-blue flowers and handsome gray-green foliage. A recurrent bloomer, the first flush of...Learn MoreNepeta faassenii Select Blue Select Blue Catmint Nepeta faassenii Select BlueAs low as $9.99Per Plant - 2.5" PotNepeta 'Select Blue' (Select Blue Catmint) is a fantastic xeric perennial with dramatic lavender-blue flowers and handsome gray-green foliage. A recurrent bloomer, the first flush of flowers comes in late spring, and again later in summer. A long-lived, easily grown perennial, this is an excellent plant for beginners.Learn More
Offering unique and exclusive perennial plants has been the foundation of how High Country Gardens' has built its reputation. Our plants are chosen for their beauty, hardiness, and their ability to create natural habitat. We are particularly well known for our drought resistant/drought tolerant perennials (xeric plants), that once established will need very little water to thrive. We have hundreds of water-thrifty and native plants to choose from, many developed exclusively for High Country Gardens by our founder and chief horticulturist, David Salman.Shop Perennials flower
- Unique plants add beauty and interest to your landscape.
- Find a variety of striking colors, outstanding foliage, and interesting blooms.
- Dozens of garden standouts, sure to be a focal point in your garden.
- Easy-to-grow Salvia has fragrant, deer-resistant foliage.
- Long-blooming flowers nurture honey bees and hummingbirds.
- Native western species and hybrids are great for hot, dry climates and lean, well-drained soils.
How to Grow Perennials
Easy Garden Design
How Our Plants Are Shipped
Shop PerennialsView Perennials A-Z
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.