Papaver | Poppy
Oriental Poppies (Papaver) provide huge, spectacular spring flowers that few plants can match. Perennial Poppies are long-lived and low-care plants are best suited to gardens in cooler climates. Poppy plants were often showcased in paintings by famed Santa Fe artist, Georgia O'Keeffe. Oriental Poppy plants grow well in most soil types, including clay. Papaver orientale go summer dormant, so be sure to plant them behind taller summer blooming perennials to hide them when they're asleep.
There are no products matching the selection.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Papaver orientale Brilliant
- Papaver orientale Royal Wedding
- Papaver orientale Double Red Shades
- Papaver orientale Prince of Orange
- Papaver orientale Coral Reef
- Papaver orientale Princess Louise
- Oriental Poppy Collection (Papaver)
- Papaver orientale Beauty of Livermere
- Papaver atlanticum Flore Pleno
- Papaver Plum Pudding
- Papaver orientale Fruit Punch
- Papaver intermedium
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our Plant Finder Filter: