Offering unique and exclusive perennial plants has been the foundation of how High Country Gardens' has built its reputation. Our plants are chosen for their beauty, hardiness, and their ability to create natural habitat. We are particularly well known for our drought resistant/drought tolerant perennials (xeric plants), that once established will need very little water to thrive. We have hundreds of water-thrifty and native plants to choose from, many developed exclusively for High Country Gardens by our founder and chief horticulturist, David Salman.Shop Perennials
- These plants will deter deer from browsing in your garden.
- Most of these plants are fragrant/aromatic–deer dislike their taste.
- Most plants that deter deer are also rabbit resistant.
How to Grow Perennials
Easy Garden Design
How Our Plants Are Shipped
Shop PerennialsView Perennials A-Z
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Aquilegia | Columbine
- Artemisia | Silver Sage
- Caryopteris | Blue Mist Spirea | Bluebeard
- Centranthus | Jupiter's Beard
- Coreopsis | Tickseed
- Dianthus | Garden Pinks
- Digitalis | Foxglove
- Echinacea | Coneflower
- Gaillardia | Blanket Flower
- Hemerocallis | Daylilies
- Iris | Bearded Iris
- Kniphofia | Red Hot Poker
- Monarda | Bee Balm
- Nepeta | Catmint
- Papaver | Poppy
- Perovskia | Russian Sage
- Ratibida | Prairie Coneflower
- Rudbeckia | Black Eyed Susan
- Stachys | Lamb’s Ear