High Country Gardens Order Form
Here is the order form for the High Country Gardens catalog. We have removed the order form from the catalog. Why, you may ask, would a mail-order company do this?
Please realize that printed order forms take far longer to process because of the extra time involved in mail delivery. It may take up to 10 business days to place your order with an order form. We may be out of a desired plant by the time the order form reaches us.
We want to make sure our customers are able to get the plants they desire in a timely fashion. The most expedient way to place an order is through our website or by calling customer service at (800) 925-9387.
Should you prefer to place an order with an order form, you may still print it out and send it in along with payment. Mail to: Order Fulfillment, High Country Gardens, 2438 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482. (Please be assured that all High Country Gardens' plants are grown in the West and ship from our Denver greenhouses.)
Thank you for your continued support of High Country Gardens.
Your Order Arrives Fresh & Ready
- Plant orders arrive packed in our specially designed shipping boxes with our complete Planting Guide instruction booklet. We have designed our own custom shipping boxes to hold your plants snugly and securely. No styrofoam peanuts!
- Buy now and we will ship your order at the ideal planting time for your region.
- Most plant orders will arrive within 3-4 days, or less, of leaving our greenhouses. This prompt delivery is provided without additional express charges.
- We will ship your plants at the first zone-appropriate week. If you would prefer a different ship week, please call customer service.
- All non-plant items ship within 2-5 days.
- Grass and seed orders ship within 5-8 business days (all zones).
For more information about shipping, go to: Shipping Information.
Info About Our Plants:
All our plants are grown in pots. We don not sell or recommend bare-root perennials or shrubs for planting in harsh western climates.
Our potted plants arrive fully rooted, healthy and take off fast!
Perennials will not grow as rapidly as annual flowers. Planted in the garden, most perennials will require 2-3 growing seasons to reach mature size listed in the plant description.
Patience, good soil preparation and attention to new transplants will reward you with much pleasure and beauty over the years.
Please see our plant pot sizes. Most of our plants are sold in Premium 5" deep pots unless otherwise noted in the plant description. Cactus pots are 2.25" square.
Plants in our standard 2 1/2" pots take off fast. Plants in our deep rooted premium 5" pots take off even faster!