High Country Gardens Photo Contest
Summer 2019 Photo Contest - Enter Today!
Show off your gardening and photography skills! We want to see your creative planting ideas in action, your gardens filled with perennials and pollinators. Enter our Photo Contest for your chance to win one of several prizes, and to possibly have your image featured on our website and publications. See contest details below.
Submit your photos through Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
Finalists will be announced on or before Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
Voting for the Grand Prize Winner will be open from September 10-24, 2019.
The Grand Prize Winner and Runners Up will be announced by September 30, 2019.
We will award one $100 Grand Prize and five $50 Runner Up Prizes. Prizes will be awarded in the form of High Country Gardens Gift Certificates. The Grand Prize will be decided by popular vote.
We look for photos and finalists across the following categories:
- Wildflower Meadows: We love to see meadows large or small. Bonus points if you name the flower varieties or wildflower mix that you planted.
- Small Plant Groupings: Show us what flowers you think look great planted together, in a single bed or in a container.
- High Country Gardens plants, bulbs, or seeds: We love to see our plants in your garden! Please make a note of the variety, if possible.
- Critters & Pollinators In The Garden: Catch birds, butterflies, and bees in action, or show us wildlife or pets enjoying your yard.
- People in the Garden: Send us an adorable portrait with gardeners of any age enjoying gardens and flowers.
- Great Garden Design Photos: Show off your amazing flowers and garden beds.
- Great Garden Design Photos: Show off your amazing flowers and garden beds. We love before & after photos!
- Patio & Container Gardens: Show us your latest container designs.
- Pre-Planned Gardens: Be sure to let us know which garden you're growing!
- Take a picture of your High Country Gardens plants - artistic shots, candid photos, close-ups, or landscapes - we love them all. Tips for success: Be sure that your photo is well-focused, and submit a high-quality image file.
- Fill out the form below and upload your photos. Please submit your photos by midnight EST on September 3, 2019.
Photo Contest Details
By submitting a photograph, you represent, acknowledge, and warrant that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by you, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
You retain all ownership rights to the photos you submit. However, by submitting a photo, you hereby grant High Country Gardens/American Meadows a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display the photo in connection with the High Country Gardens/American Meadows website (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the High Country Gardens/American Meadows Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels, including the High Country Gardens catalog, as well as distributing to press outlets, including print and websites.
You may enter as many photos as you wish. Images should be high resolution--greater than 1mb and in .jpg format. If the images total more than 25mb, please use separate entries.
All photos submitted before midnight Pacific Time on Monday, June 17, 2019 will be eligible to win up to $100 in High Country Gardens gift certificate. One gift certificate valued at $100 will be awarded to the first place winner, as decided by popular customer vote. Voting will held September 10-24, 2019. Grand Prize winner will be announced on or before September 30, 2019. Prizes have no cash value and can only be used to purchase products from High Country Gardens, either via the highcountrygardens.com website or with our customer service reps over the phone.