Dahlia Flower Bulbs
Dahlia Flower Bulbs
Dahlia bulbs are easy to grow, and quickly return spectacular results. Dahlias make wonderful cutting flowers and are often the center of attention in a floral bouquet. Dahlia 'bulbs' are actually tubers, which grow quickly with lush, deep-green foliage. Dahlia plants are native to Mexico, prefer full sun. They require very little work and deliver striking, gorgeous blooms from mid-summer through frost. Distinctive looking Cactus Dahlias and 'Dinnerplate Dahlias' are among the most popular selections with gardeners. Dinnerplate Dahlias are large plants that deliver huge, double flowers up to 8” or 10” across. Learn more about How To Grow Dahlias.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
‘Fairway Spur’ Dahlia knocks it out of the ballpark with rosy apricot petals that dance in the summer sun. These elegant “dinnerplate” blossoms up to 10” wide will make you...Learn MoreFairway Spur Dinnerplate Dahlia Fairway Spur Dinnerplate Dahlia Dinnerplate Dahlia Fairway Spur$17.99Per Bag of 3‘Fairway Spur’ Dahlia knocks it out of the ballpark with rosy apricot petals that dance in the summer sun. These elegant “dinnerplate” blossoms up to 10” wide will make your summer garden glow, and enhance any garden color scheme, all the way to fall. Plentiful blooms make great cut flowers, so be sure to plant plenty for irresistible bouquets!Learn More
- Snow Country Decorative Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Classic Poeme Peony Flowering Dahlia
- Hollyhill Spider Woman Cactus Dahlia
- Marble Ball Dahlia
- Dark Horse Semi-Cactus Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Parkland Glory Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Cactus Dahlia Mix
- Sights of Summer Semi-Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Alauna Clair-Obscur Fimbriata Dahlia
- Classic Rosamunde Peony Flowering Dahlia
- Stars of the Garden Dahlia Collection
- Labyrinth Dinnerplate Dahlia