Dahlia Flower Bulbs
Dahlia Flower Bulbs
Dahlia bulbs are easy to grow, and quickly return spectacular results. Dahlias make wonderful cutting flowers and are often the center of attention in a floral bouquet. Dahlia 'bulbs' are actually tubers, which grow quickly with lush, deep-green foliage. Dahlia plants are native to Mexico, prefer full sun. They require very little work and deliver striking, gorgeous blooms from mid-summer through frost. Distinctive looking Cactus Dahlias and 'Dinnerplate Dahlias' are among the most popular selections with gardeners. Dinnerplate Dahlias are large plants that deliver huge, double flowers up to 8” or 10” across. Learn more about How To Grow Dahlias.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
‘Nuit D’Ete’ Cactus Dahlia packs a punch with dramatic scarlet flowers, cartwheeling like fireworks through the garden. Wake up your flower bed with these prolific flowers – ...Learn MoreNuit D'ete Cactus Dahlia Nuit D'ete Cactus Dahlia Cactus Dahlia Nuit D'ete$17.99Per Bag of 3‘Nuit D’Ete’ Cactus Dahlia packs a punch with dramatic scarlet flowers, cartwheeling like fireworks through the garden. Wake up your flower bed with these prolific flowers – the 5” blooms are just as elegant in your garden as they are in your vase. Good news: the more you cut them, the more blossoms you will have, so be sure to plant plenty for beautiful bouquets. Pollinator and bee-friendly and excellent for cut flowers.Learn More
- Snow Country Decorative Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Classic Poeme Peony Flowering Dahlia
- Hollyhill Spider Woman Cactus Dahlia
- Marble Ball Dahlia
- Dark Horse Semi-Cactus Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Parkland Glory Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Cactus Dahlia Mix
- Sights of Summer Semi-Dinnerplate Dahlia
- Alauna Clair-Obscur Fimbriata Dahlia
- Classic Rosamunde Peony Flowering Dahlia
- Tried & True Dinnerplate Dahlia Collection
- Stars of the Garden Dahlia Collection
- Labyrinth Dinnerplate Dahlia