Canna Lily Bulbs
Canna Lily Bulbs
Canna lilies are a wonderful and striking addition to the garden. Canna Lily bulbs are fast-growing, with vibrant blooms and lush, tropical-looking foliage. By planting Canna Lily bulbs, you’ll quickly get a handsome, 3-4 foot addition to your garden. Canna Lilies will deliver a summer-long show, with huge, spectacular iris-like flowers. Plant them where you want to draw attention, or use their large size to your advantage and create a dramatic Canna Lily screen.
Growing Canna Lilies: Although not a true 'lily,' cannas can be grown through a wide range of climates. In northern climates, they'll be annuals but should naturalize in Zone 8 or higher. Canna Lily bulbs should be planted as annuals in a sunny spot in the ground or in large containers. Water often, as Canna Lilies enjoy moist ground, though constant wetness isn’t necessary. Lift the bulbs before frost and store in a cool, dry place for re-planting the following spring.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters below.
- The President Canna Lily Bulbs
- Wyoming Large Flowering Canna Lily
- Fire Dragon Canna Lily
- Rosita Canna Lily
- Tropicanna® Canna Lily
- Tropicanna® Gold Canna Lily
- Tropicanna® Black Canna Lily
- Pretoria Canna Lily
- Australia Canna Lily
- Orange Magic Canna Lily
- Pink Magic Canna Lily
- Banana Punch Canna Lily
- Pet Safe Canna Collection
- CannaSol™ Happy Wilma® Canna Lily
- CannaSol™ Happy Julia® Canna Lily
- CannaSol™ Happy Isabel® Canna Lily
- CannaSol™ Happy Emily® Canna Lily
- CannaSol™ Happy Cleo® Canna Lily
- CannaSol™ Happy Carmen® Canna Lily