This pre-planned Container Garden for Full Sun has (1) plant of Blue Boa Agastache, (2) plants of Ultra Violet Salvia and (3) plants of Red Devil Perennial Verbena for a total 6 plants. Each pre-planned gardens comes with a simple planting diagram for an 18" pot. Hardy in zones 6 - 9. In zones 4-6, grow with special care. See below.
Container Garden Care:
- Use a premium quality potting mix (NOT garden soil) to fill the container.
- During the growing season, fertilize regularly with a fish emulsion based liquid fertilizer at least twice monthly (at recommended rates on the bottle).
- Deadhead the plants as the flowers fade to keep them tidy and blooming.
- In zones 4,5 and 6, provide winter protection by moving the pots into the garage before night temperatures drop into the low teens/single digits. In warmer zones 7-9, move the pot up against the east or north side of the house to protect the plants from excess sun.
- Indoors or outdoors, water moderately once or twice per month so the soil doesn't get bone dry.
- Leave the plants standing over the winter and clip them back hard in mid-spring before moving the pot outdoors for the next growing season.
Plants are subject to change due to availability. If we make substitutions, we feature plants with similar attributes suitable to the garden design
|Item Package Size|
Garden of 6 Plants
Container Garden For Full Sun
6, 7, 8
Red, Blue, Purple
Late spring to early fall
Attract Hummingbirds, Native, Fragrant Flower / Foliage, Extended Bloom Time (more than 4 weeks)
High Country Gardens Exclusive, High Country Gardens Introduction
West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest
Spring / Summer, Fall
|Ships To Canada|