Lavandula angustifolia | English Lavender
English Lavender plants (Lavandula angustifolia) are long-blooming and quite fragrant perennial plants, making them ideal for cut flowers and sachets. Many varieties of Lavandula angustifolia are twice blooming, including Sharon Roberts, Pastor's Pride and Buena Vista. English Lavender plants prefer well drained soil and are ideal for growing in raised beds. Lavandula angustifolia thrives in heat and drought, but is more moisture tolerant and cold hardy than other Lavender varieties, making them well-suited for gardens in the mid-west and the eastern US. English Lavender is deer resistant, and very attractive to butterflies. You'll want several of these Lavenders to grace your garden.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Lavandula angustifolia Buena Vista
- Lavandula angustifolia Hidcote Superior
- Lavandula angustifolia Sharon Roberts
- Lavandula angustifolia Pastor's Pride
- Lavandula angustifolia Munstead Violet
- Lavandula angustifolia Royal Velvet
- Lavandula angustifolia Wee One
- Lavandula angustifolia Hidcote Blue - 3.5" pot
- Lavandula angustifolia Blue Cushion
- Lavandula angustifolia Munstead