Lavandula | Lavender
Lavender thrives in hot, sunny sites with fast-draining soils (no clay or rich, moist soils). They are a superb choice for the water-wise garden, doing best in the arid Western US. In the Mid-West and Eastern US, sandy soils are a must, and planting on a slope or in a raised bed provides optimum drainage. For the southern US with hot, humid heat, Spanish Lavender is the best choice. We specialize in cold-hardy lavender varieties and offer several re-blooming English types for spring and fall bloom. They’re important for bees and butterflies and of course are great for drying.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and Sign Up for our Newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at 800-925-9387 for help.
- Lavandula angustifolia Buena Vista
- Lavandula angustifolia Hidcote Superior
- Lavandula angustifolia Mitcham Gray
- Lavandula angustifolia Sharon Roberts
- Lavandula angustifolia Thumbelina Leigh
- Lavandula angustifolia Vera
- Lavandula intermedia Gros Bleu
- Lavandula stoechas Purple Ribbon
- Lavandula angustifolia Pastor's Pride
- Lavandula angustifolia Munstead Violet
- Lavandula angustifolia Royal Velvet