Culinary Perennial Herbs
Plant Rosemary, Oregano or Sage if you'd like to add fresh flavor to your meals. These herb varieties are perfect for the cook’s garden. They offer the gardener aromatic foliage and flowers and are a copious source of nectar for bees and butterflies. They are highly resistant to browsing deer and rabbits. Plant them in hot, full sun and poor soil to enhance their culinary oil content.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Rosmarinus officinalis Hill's Hardy
- Monarda fistulosa
- Rosmarinus officinalis Arp
- Salvia officinalis Solid Gold
- Origanum vulgare Compacta Nana
- Rosmarinus officinalis Blue Boy
- Rosmarinus officinalis Irene
- Rosmarinus officinalis Alcalde Cold Hardy
- Salvia officinalis Minimus
- Origanum libanoticum
- Origanum Amethyst Falls