Enter your Zip Code to find your USDA Planting Zone
USDA Hardiness Planting Zones
To determine if a plant is sufficiently cold hardy, the USDA created numbered zones indicating winter low temperatures; the lower the zone number the colder the winter.
- If the coldest winter temperature expected in your area is -15�F (zone 5) then any plants rated zones 3-5 will survive the winter temperatures in your area.
- If you live in very warm winter areas (zones 9-11) plants with zones 3-4 ratings are not recommended. The lack of freezing winter temperatures do not provide a time for winter dormancy (rest).
Iris | Bearded Iris
Iris plants are easy to grow, bursting with color, and water thrifty. Perennial Iris are a welcome sign of summer. Many of our Bearded Iris are re-blooming varieties. When promptly deadheaded in early summer, the plants re-bloom in late summer/early fall with nearly as many flower stalks as in the spring. Divide the clumps in late summer every three to four years to keep them blooming and healthy. Drawing its name from the Greek word for 'rainbow,' iris burst with color.
There are no products matching the selection.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Bearded Iris Social Event
- Bearded Iris Recurring Delight
- Bearded Iris Millennium Sunrise
- Iris hookeri
- Bearded Iris Dance The Night Away
- Bearded Iris Amarillo Frills
- Bearded Iris Paul Black
- Bearded Iris pallida Variegata Gold
- Iris germanica Teamwork
- Iris germanica Edith Wolford
- Bearded Iris Imperial Reign
- Bearded Iris Mango Entrée
- Bearded Iris Merchant Marine
- Iris pallida Variegata
- Iris germanica Invitation
- Iris germanica Rockstar
- Iris germanica Jurassic Park
- Iris germanica City Lights
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our filters at left.
To choose the best plants for your garden, use our Plant Finder Filter: