Dahlia Flower Bulbs
Dahlia bulbs are easy to grow, and quickly return spectacular results. Dahlias make wonderful cutting flowers and are often the center of attention in a floral bouquet. Dahlia 'bulbs' are actually tubers, which grow quickly with lush, deep-green foliage. Dahlia plants are native to Mexico, prefer full sun. They require very little work and deliver striking, gorgeous blooms from mid-summer through frost. Distinctive looking Cactus Dahlias and 'Dinnerplate Dahlias' are among the most popular selections with gardeners. Dinnerplate Dahlias are large plants that deliver huge, double flowers up to 8” or 10” across.
There are no products matching the selection.
We’re sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we’ve sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (800) 925-9387 for help.
- Dahlia Semi Cactus Karma Corona
- Dahlia Semi Cactus Dinnerplate Dark Horse
- Dahlia Blue Boy
- Dinnerplate Dahlia Manhattan Island
- Dinnerplate Dahlia Thomas Edison
- Dinnerplate Dahlia Kelvin Floodlight
- Semi Dinnerplate Dahlia Fire Pot
- Semi-Cactus Dahlia Tahiti Sunrise
- Dahlia Cactus Mix
- Semi-Dinnerplate Dahlia Sights of Summer
- Dahlia Sunshine
- Dark Angel Dahlia Dracula
- Dark Angel Dahlia Dragon Ball
- Dinnerplate Dahlia Snow Country
- Peony Flowering Dahlia Classic Rosamunde
- Peony Flowering Dahlia Bishop of Llandaff
- Peony Flowering Dahlia Classic Poeme
- Dahlia Alauna Clair-Obscur
- Dinnerplate Dahlia Babylon Red